Selena Gomez Splits with The Scene

Selena Gomez Splits with The Scene
Her career keeps on getting hotter, and Selena Gomez is looking to free herself up from her band The Scene for the time being.
The “Wizards of Waverly Place” babe posted on Facebook that she wants to allow the band time to do their own thing while she focuses on her movie pursuits.
“[We] are going our separate ways for a while. This year is all about films and acting and I want my band to play music wherever with whoever.”
“We will be back but, it will be a good while. I love them and I love you guys. I can’t express enough how grateful I am for this group. They have been with me since day one and I can’t believe it’s actually over.”
Continues Reading / Photots
Source - gossipcenter

0 comments

Post a Comment
Bloggers.com